Pets Are Welcome
With W Chicago Lakeshore's signature Pets Are WelcomeTM (P.A.W.) program we ensure that your furry friends enjoy their escape just as much as you. Pamper your animal companion with a custom W Pet Bed and a pet treat, or take a trip to Chicago's chicest dog boutiques by speaking with our W Concierge.
for your four-legged friend
- Pet Welcome Letter
- "Dog in Room" Door Sign
- Pet Toys
- W Pet Bed
- Turndown Treat
- Food and Water Bowls with Floor Mat
our W Concierge to arrange:
- Nearest dog parks & dog runs locations
- Grooming services
- Specialty pet stores
- Birthday cake
If you have any special requests, please contact our Whatever/Whenever department
- Please keep pet on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Per local health ordinance, pets are not permitted in any areas of the hotel that serve food & beverage.
- Always be present while any member of the Hotel staff, such as Room Styling or Engineering, is in the room.
- Notify the Welcome Desk when leaving the pet unattended in the guest room regarding the duration for which guest will be away.
- Prevent noise, or any other disturbance by the pet, in the interest of other hotel guests.
- Guests will be responsible for any additional cleaning bills or repairs should they be required.
- We advise that the pet be kept in a carrier when guest is not in the room.
- Guests will be provided with a pet in-room sign, which must be kept on the door for the duration of the stay.
- Please be advised that the room rate with a pet is $25 above the room charge plus a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee.
Please be advised that the room rate with a pet is $25 above the daily room charge plus a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee.
Cats and dogs up to 40 pounds and service dogs are welcome. No other pets permitted. Cats and dogs must be on a leash or in their owner's control.